martes, 24 de octubre de 2017

Angel Wings










Angel wings
I was looking for you everywhere I went
I imagined at every moment your presence
The wings of a butterfly hypnotized my gaze
There was a parade of colors that the universe manifested


My heart falls in your soul
Rain of white feathers augur your closeness
Resplendent golden light
I always wanted to fly now you lend me your wings
I'm going to heaven
Now all the air smells like you


I cried an eternity thinking about your non-existence
Even though you always flew around me
That's when you invited me to have tea.
And I told you about my love
I noticed your existence
I fell in love with your Angel wings


I wanted to steal your wings but you told me
"Are yours from before your own existence"
You held my hand and whispered
"Stay with angel wings"

Since that day I started to fly

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario