martes, 3 de abril de 2018

DAY 1





I woke up and searched for a message from you on my phone
A sign that told me you missed me
I found nothing, more than an alarm clock about to sound
I canceled the alarm before I made that noise so annoying that it forced me to get up and start the day as if nothing ..


I closed my eyes again and there you were with those beautiful eyes and porcelain skin.
There was that voice that conquered me the instant I heard you
There was the magnet that attracted me blindly to you
There was your soul hugging mine like two old friends who meet after a long time

I took my phone again five minutes after I left it on my bedside table next to the candles you gave me and the little adventurous stuffed animal.
And I started the day like a fish swimming against the current.
When everything attracted me to you, I forced myself to start the day, even knowing that I would not see you anymore.


I will not deny that I cried in the bathroom, remembering all the moments that we separately lived but that seemed to be so united.
I will not deny that my tears fell like jealous furious cataracts of never being able to reach the sea.
I had the courage to look in the mirror, and see that sad and sleepless face, those swollen eyes like baker's yeast, needed a new air, that's why I did it, I repeated to myself.

You did not give me more than your time and your example, you did not do anything bad to me, it was only I who deluded me.
I tried to think of positive things while the shower water ran through my body, I wished it would easily clean my wounds.
Those wounds that were years old, now seemed to reopen, they did not bleed but they hurt.


In my mind I also went through the thought that you did not care, that you only wanted attention and I gave it to you all.
I took the towel and dried my aching body, I remembered that image of you wrapped in a towel, you looked like an angel.
The abstinence of not talking to you or writing to you is annihilating, today my fingers dance alone a sad ballad of a love that it wasn´t.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario