miércoles, 4 de abril de 2018

The Power of a Stranger






I had a lost look towards the sky ...


Life continued before me, cars circulating, people walking and the tube full of people who had a schedule to meet ...

was when an electric sensation impregnated my body, and I was awakened from that trance between my eyes and the sky ...

I looked scared to my side, and there you were, you emanated an air of infinite peace, thank God you did not see that my eyes undressed you completely ...

the minutes passed very slowly, suddenly an explosion was heard. my heart jumped and unintentionally our eyes fixed for the first time directly ...

a second was enough to build a castle of illusion ...

we walked together very close to each other but without touching, the magic drew a dream that went to a corner only for two ...

your heart and mine marched to the sound of the same song ...
the sun witness of this feat seemed to be smiling at us, with morning mischief ...

the world was you and me. Then everyone went on their way

... the blue sky began to cloud.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario