domingo, 8 de julio de 2018

Magic Box




Magic Box


I felt happy to fill it with things that I thought maybe you would like
I told myself that I would also fill it with a lot of love, so when you opened it, my love would permeate you and you would feel inspired again.

The most important thing that it had inside this cardboard box was my love for you
The things that I kept there for you were bits of my love represented in concrete things
 I wanted things to be transformed into something abstract and become feelings as soon as your hands touched them

I wanted these things to whisper to your foolish and blind heart, how pure and sincere my love is for you.
Every time my own excited hands opened it to keep things there, I imagined your heart excited and your charming smile receiving it.
Every time I walked by a store, my mind told me "maybe he likes it" and I bought it and kept it in the box, that box that I decided to call magic, because my love came and went with it.

I told myself that I would put all my feelings there and I would say goodbye to you, it is the only thing I could do before an unrequited love, you would never be with me or I would be with you, much less would you read this letter.
Yes, it seems like a movie, put a cardboard box all your love trying to make it worth something and say goodbye to him.

It sounds stupid, but I had to represent it in some way, even if it was very painful, I had to admit that you did not feel the same, and what did I do when I filled a cardboard box with pure love?
I do not know, it is a simple material, nothing safe and fragile, although I tried to cover it well, even so it is as sensitive as my love for you.
To give it to some strange hands was like giving them to my own spawn, with fear, with doubts, with regret but above all something very strange with a lot of love, a love that said goodbye.


I wanted you to feel my love, and create a magic cardboard box to travel to you, and lie in your arms and feel safe in your hands, just as I wanted to be with you.
I saw it go away in the hands of those strangers, I couldn´t hold back the tears and I cried a little back home, I'm so sensitive.

That's how I said goodbye to my love for you, because I knew I did not love you anymore.
Now that cardboard box that was thrown into the ocean with my love in itself, has been lost and my love then has no meaning and I have not said goodbye either.
I still hope that destiny leads to that cardboard box in your arms and your memory. Wishing you happiness for your life.











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario