martes, 24 de octubre de 2017

My heaven is my heaven and cant wait any longer





I can see my mountain, still far


MY HEAVEN IS MY HEAVEN AND CAN´T WAIT ANY LONGER

Sometimes the grayish or black color of the clouds that are about to break to rain bring me calm and stillness makes me remember how small my existence is and how enormous is the nature that pushes us to experience infinities of magical sensations.


There is a world that is not known by all but all come from it, that almost parallel world is present in every moment of our lives, and with it we grow as immersed in deep waters asleep with situations of the same existence.

My heaven is my heaven and can not wait any longer, because I must wake up and go after the knowledge of one who was given to me long ago.
Today is a splendid day to discover where that world is, where it was forgotten, the rebirth will be such that as Plato said "know is remember," the reminiscence a state in which the primary knowledge is remembered by the present.

Incontentious occasions he presented himself and insisted on entering his world, there were whirlwinds of fears blowing all over the latitudes, his fame to tear his soul terrified me, I used to listen alone to the nights that woke me up and I could not fall asleep again.
Here is the fantastic adventure of that world that I accepted as mine because if I did not die slowly, I stepped into it like Alice in Wonderland, I watched and let myself be carried away by the flying instinct of the imagination and Dreams.

Dreams were those who came and went without faltering, continuing the struggle for superstition, not dying in the attempt, going and returning to the ordinary world without too much traces of madness after having seen and lived the impossible.

There are guardians at the sides, ugly, dark and enlightened beings SEEING the golden door, these guardians are a mixture of the divine and the non-divine, they can read the mind in a second, they have the mission of letting anyone who has imagination and carry a golden rod, his huge eyes resemble two coconuts lying on the beach, bulging and hairy, his lethal weapon are his coconut eyes, once the sights begin to trace your deepest thoughts, your emotions more hidden, they make an x-ray of your soul and your memories and above all they are able to see the light and the darkness that you take with you from boy, nothing escapes to them, of them depends the entrance to that world, but if you are the chosen one, bridge comfortable and live this adventure of passing to the other side to see something extraordinarily fantastic.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario