viernes, 10 de noviembre de 2017

I Shine Your Name With A Black Pen




i shine your name with a black pen


It was written I love you with several exclamation marks
When I waited for a word of solace,
I read your name.
And I only had to remember you,
And remember that feeling that you made me feel.


But today I shine your name with a black pen.
To no longer read you, to no longer see you.
Even though I can not do the same in my mind and heart,
Today I light this feeling so that it is erased from my dark history.
With an invisible color to be assembled with the incorporeal,
And wander through the universal winds.


I can use thousands of words to express myself,
But only two are enough to tell you: I loved you.
I had the courage to manifest it,
I did not wait for the sun to shine.
I gave you my love offering,
And only the universe knows that it was my most sincere act of faith.


I do not expect anything else, I feel full.
Because today I shine your name with a black pen to forget you in the name of love.
And so that this does not end without meaning,
The world will take that love and caress the lonely souls to give them relief.
Because everything that is delivered selflessly does not die,
it extends like a divine energy illuminating the hearts of many.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario