viernes, 3 de noviembre de 2017

Why Hide This Felling





My star, your star


Why hide this feeling
Why be so careful if I want to scream that I love you
You push me to rise up to the clouds
Knowing you maybe it was just an accident
But what a beautiful accident

You have no idea how much I like you
How much I love your smile
How much I wrap myself in a piece of heaven when I look at your eyes
How much I love to talk to you
And how much I wish you're here with me

Why hide this feeling
If I love you to infinity
Why deny that I am slowly falling into this dream of love
I do not want to escape from this trip
Because in my being I always wanted to love a distant star

And in my veins run the passion and adventure of living the unknown every morning
By your side
And meet each night in that place where only two lovers meet
You are my most beautiful story, you are the masterpiece of my heart

Every night I sleep with a dream
Every morning I wake up with the same dream
My early mornings are simply thoughts that settle next to my pillow
And everything, everything that makes me happy is only to see
Your smile
And lose myself in that heaven you give me

Why hide this feeling
If it makes me want to be a better person
If I prove to myself how much I can achieve

But thinking about it, I'm afraid to walk by your side
And I'm more afraid that you do not follow me
Then I hide this feeling and only God will know

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario