miércoles, 8 de noviembre de 2017

My Bubble of Love




My Bubble of Love


My heart beats like a thousand drums in the dark
My whole body triggers a feeling of total euphoria
Requiring a little more clarity to eternal night
That does not convince my soul but that she up there rambles


I have a spiral of thoughts and feelings all together
That they turn like a carousel always towards the same direction
I go and return to the same place where I started
The circles are getting slower and slower
My body begins to feel dizzy


 I die a little more every time I think of you
Because I created my own bubble of Love, weak, insecure and afraid
I have created it so smooth and light that it can travel to infinity with many dreams and feelings inside
But it is so ephemeral that the world will take care of making it disappear
Nothing weak is made to live so long


And a light reflects its beauty in colors
But does anyone know the true inner strength of a bubble?
Thin layers of dreams, thoughts and feelings that intertwine
The air food of the soul makes its presence
And the perfect uplifting equilibrium is born


Then my heart beats again now with a melody that makes my love bubble travel to the moon


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario